Below is a collection of designer wedding cakes from all around the world. This comprehensive list of 200++ will give you a rough idea on how cool wedding cakes look like.
That is my cousin Chris with his just-married-wife Anna at their wedding ceremony about 2 weeks ago. They newlyweds looked stunningly happy. I noticed that the church they had their wedding in looked classical. And then I thought about myself. About where I am going to have mine when my time comes. If it ever comes. =)
Anyways, I’m sure when you wed, you’d want to have a kick ass, memorable place to do it too. I searched and found many people asking about idea places to have a wedding at. Well, here are your answers for several of the common places found all over the world that you would want to have your wedding at.
- Seaside / Beach / Ocean Front Wedding
- Castle / Mansion Wedding
- Church Wedding
- Poolside Wedding
- Garden Wedding
- Ballroom Wedding
- Park Wedding
- Lake Wedding
- Boat / Cruise / Ship Wedding
- Lighthouse Wedding
- Waterfall Wedding
- Bridge Wedding
- Art Gallery Wedding
- Fountain Wedding
- Mountain Top Wedding
Couples from all over the world exchanging vows on the white sugar sand beaches, with the emerald water and breath-taking sunsets as a backdrop. Escalate the excitement by having everyone go barefoot.
Celebrities seem to have a thing with castles and mansions. One of the reasons lie in the magnitude of the place. All the rooms and halls are huge and can take thousands. I know there are lots and lots of castles in England, Scotland and Wales that make it as stunningly romantic venues for a wedding.
Christians’ favourite wedding spot. It’s easier to organize, and the backdrop will never change be it stormy or sunshine.
You can easily find a nice modern looking pool in any 5 star hotel near your city. If you could find a poolside by the ocean front, even better.
Sunrise brings out the best of garden weddings. It’s when the birds and bees are out and about.
It’s easier but it costs more. Guests will most certainly feel comfortable and grand as it is done in a ballroom.
Ah.. the pond, the trees, the birds and a swing set.
Almost like the ocean front, only that instead of beaches, you’ll get mountains.
The love boat. The difference is that you are moving. It feels like taking a journey.
Something different. A wedding by the lighthouse brings about a historical, classical feeling.
Waterfall weddings rock! Get engulfed with the tranquility of nature surrounding it, especially the sound of the water falling.
There are scenic bridges around but you have to put in some effort to search for them. It’s special, as it looks a bit like a fairytail affair. It signifies the ‘bridging’ of two people.
Art galleries are posh places. Imagine your wedding event being adorned by astounding works of art.
Imagine having fountains as a beautiful backdrop for weddings. It’s nice, serene and unique.
Nothing else makes you feel more on top of the world than a wedding on a mountain top overlooking the valley or city.
The age old saying of women are from venus and men are from mars. True to a certain point when it comes to the very defferent things that attract both sexes. Men are attracted to looks and women are attracted to status. These are the 3 things women look for in men and these are the 6 type of guys that exist in women’s eyes.
The 4th thing that a woman must have is that she needs to feel like a woman. She needs to enjoy being beautiful, sexy and feminine. All of those come with being a woman. They could mean :
- A day at the spa, manicure, facial, pedicure, massage, mud bath. These are some of the sensual and aesthetic pleasures designed to make her forget life’s problems and focus on herself. She loves the feeling of being pampered.
- A night out with her sisters at the local pub, bar, pot luck, dinner, party. These are the relationship activities that keeps her connected to her friends and help remind her that she’s not alone. Just sitting around, talking, laughing and enjoying each other meets her intrinsic need to bond and validation.
- Shopping for something special to add to the closet to make her feel like a woman. She shops to feel good, to look better and to get a buzz. It’s a substitutive satisfaction. A woman cares more about her outward appearances more than men. A portion of women are materialistic to a certain extent, but with exceptions.
- Getting a makeover or new hairdo. Women like the feeling of ‘new’ (there’s a word for it that starts with v but I can’t think of it at the moment) and going for a new look is always as exciting as the previous. A new lipstick, eyeshadow or blush changes her look. A different hairstyle will definitely change her face. It’s also part of feeling pampered when the hairstylist gives all the attention to styling that perfect hair for her.
The best thing about a woman feeling like a woman is the prerogative, to have a little fun, get in the action, feel the attraction and to have a good time.