Here's a guy from Chicago, USA who lives in San José, Costa Rica with his wife and pets who has spent 3 years developing the perfect website for Costa Rica. Tim, the author, looks forward to be a source of correct accurate information about Costa Rica. He's done some traveling around and heard lots of nonsensical stuff about Costa Rica like
- "Don't drink the water in Costa Rica.",
- "You need to take typhoid shots to avoid getting sick.",
- "Malaria is rampant!"
- "Stay off the streets, the crime is awful!",
- "Costa Rican food sucks!",
Because of that, he's written articles, statistics, photographs, movie clips, tables, charts and 100% accurate information about Costa Rica. So if you ever plan to
- visit Costa Rica
- live in Costa Rica
- move to Costa Rica
- do business in Costa Rica
Tim's site is the site to be. If you wanna learn more about Costa Rican'
- internet, media, communications
- hospitals, health insurance, emergency services
- education, schools, universities, Spanish
- legal system, the constitution, politics
Tim's site is the site to be. Check it out!
The Real Costa Rica
The link to the great Costa Rica site!