Hi guys. Here’s a list of 4 chosen pics of amusing cats and dogs from all around the web.
“Yum yum. *Licks tongue*. I like.”
“Thirsty. Thirsty. waterrrr…”
“Damn! Can’t I shit in peace!?”
After a walk in the park, playing catch, chasing birds and 1 hour of tv.
Do you believe in God? Is He real? I'm not too sure but I have found 2 logical "proofs" that God must exist.
- If I were to open up my watch and observed the mechanism within, surely it did not happen by chance, that it was designed. Take a look at the universe around us. Is it possible for the orbits of planets around the sun to the smallest of cells in our body happen by chance? Surely the huge and complex mechanism must've been designed and the Designer must be God.
- Cause and effect. Everything that exists is an effect of a cause. Which means there must be a "first cause" prior to all the causes. The "first cause" is necessary to explain existence. The "first cause" is God.
There was once a French mathematician, Blaise Pascal, who came up with a philosophy that appealed to people who believed that it was impossible to prove God's existence. Here was what he said :
- God either exists or he does not.
- If we believe in God and he exists, we will be rewarded with eternal bliss in heaven.
- If we believe in God and he does not exist then at worst all we have forgone is a few sinful pleasures.
- If we do not believe in God and he does exist we may enjoy a few sinful pleasures, but we may face eternal damnation.
- If we do not believe in God and he does not exist then our sins will not be punished.
What do you think? =)
Here’s a list of wise advise to live by written by Dave Barry 4 years ago. It’s called the Pearls of Wisdom and it took him 50 years to learn. Enjoy!
- Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
- If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be "meetings."
- There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
- People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
- You should not confuse your career with your life.
- Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
- Never lick a steak knife.
- The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
- You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
- You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
- There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age eleven.
- The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above-average drivers.
- A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person. (This is very important. Pay attention. It never fails.)
- Your friends love you anyway.